choose NYBERWAY™ Cloud Backup Storage?
Keep your data safe, store it far away, update your backup regularly! This is a simple rule but many backup solutions do not achieve that today. But NYBERWAY™ Cloud Backup Storage does!
- Keep your data safe! Bad guys on the Internet seem to look for interesting data everywhere. But people do not want to see any of their private data revealed anywhere. NYBERWAY™ Cloud Backup Storage provides strong encryption to make sure that your data looks like garbage to others. With a well chosen password your backup files will be more safe on a public webserver than your unencrypted files at home.
- Store your backup far away! The best backup is useless when it is destroyed together with it's original data. Just assume that a fire destroys your office - would your backup survive? NYBERWAY™ Cloud Backup Storage stores backups on remote NYBERWAY cloud storage servers and it supports incremental backups so that only changed parts need to be transfered. This makes it easy to use a destination far away from the original data.
- Backup regularly! The worst case is that your backup is outdated simply because someone forgot to make a backup at the right time. NYBERWAY™ Cloud Backup Storage has a built-in scheduler, so that it's easy to have a regular, up-to-date backup. Furthermore, NYBERWAY™ Cloud Backup Storage uses file compression and is able to store incremental backups to save storage space and bandwidth.
NYBERWAY™ Cloud Backup Storage Features:
- AES-256 encryption (or GNU Privacy Guard) to secure all data before it is uploaded.
- Uploads a full backup initially and stores smaller, incremental updates afterwards to save bandwidth and storage space.
- A scheduler keeps backups up-to-date automatically.
- Encrypted backup files are transferred to targets like SSH (SFTP).
- Allows backups of folders, document types like e.g. documents or images, or custom filter rules.
- Available as application with an easy-to-use user interface and as command line tool.
- Make proper backups of opened or locked files using the Volume Snapshot Service (VSS) under Windows or the Logical Volume Manager (LVM) under Linux. This allows NYBERWAY™ Cloud Storage to back up the Microsoft Outlook PST file while Outlook is running.